Security at All Secure Self Storage
Are your goods protected?
All Secure Self Storage will protect them for you
We protect your goods 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Security of your goods is important to you and us
The Managing Director of All Secure Self Storage is a former Detective Sergeant who later went on to establish his own security and alarm monitoring company in the Wellington region. Keith’s considerable knowledge and expertise have been applied to the design and security of our self storage facilities.
We have invested heavily in state of the art technology & security systems to safeguard your goods while they are in storage at our facilities.
Our alarm design is overseen by Red Wolf High level Security, and we purchase only the best quality security and video surveillance equipment from Security Merchants (part of the Internationally renowned ASSA ABLOY Company). Our alarms are monitored by two of New Zealands leading security companies (Chubb & Alarm NZ).
In recognition of the high level of care we give to your goods in storage, leading international insurance provider QBE Insurance via our broker Wallace Mclean, let us offer Storer’s Insurance at rates below what most people can insure their own goods at home!
Our high standards keep us at the top end of the list of Insurance Approved Facilities.
- Our Storage Facilities are alarmed – unauthorised entry is detected immediately
- Monitored Alarms â€“ our alarms are monitored to further protect your goods
- Smoke alarms–Â are monitored to ensure early detection if ever there is a problem
- No Storage of Flammable/Explosive goods – petrol/oil/ gas cylinders are not stored
- Non-Smoking site â€“ smoking is banned so smouldering embers cannot cause fires
- Purpose built steel storage buildings with a concrete floor
- Design/Construction by StorCo â€“ ensures building is of a recognized standard
- Secure Perimeter Fencing â€“ the only access is through the security controlled gate
- No Electric Points in Units â€“ prevents the risk of short circuits & electrical fires
- Computer Controlled Gate Access â€“. provides added security
- HID Smart Card Access – restricts access to clients entering the storage facility
- Recorded Gate log Â – an electronic log of all people entering/exiting the facility
- Daily Checks and Patrols – of the status and integrity of locks on every storage unit
- Video Surveillance – CCTV cameras strategically placed throughout the facility
- Recorded Video – images are retained for a suitable period providing added security
- On-Site Manager Â – acts as a further deterrent to illegal activities
- Self Storage Association of Australasia Member â€“ guarantees high standards
The high quality of our security, surveillance and monitoring ensures
that bad peopleÂ stay away from our facilities and go somewhere else!
|Contact us now & secure your goods at All Secure Self Storage
before its too late!
0800 111 777