All Secure Self Storage offers you a complete package of customer care to reduce the stresses involved when you need to shift your home contents.
- Assistance with removal truck arrangements – let us recommend reliable firms
- We have a Box Shop that selling packing requirements at reasonable prices to make your packing easier
- We sell Storage Insurance with the help of our broker Wallace McLean while your goods are stored with us
- We sell High Security Padlocks source from Chateau Products USA
- Moving Mate Trailer’s and Van’s – you need to book these in advance
- Luggage trolleys (sack barrows)
- Vehicle Storage (car, caravan & bus) and Boat Storage
- Document storage
- Small Business Assistance
- Send / Receive Faxes
- Send / Receive Parcels
- Wireless internet connection
- Office/meeting room available (Auckland & Paraparaumu)
- Tea & coffee making facilities available at no cost
- Bathroom facilities available
- Access hours to suit your business needs
- Individually trackable access cards and/or Pins for different staff members
Are you paying too much for Document Storage?
If you are paying office rent simply to store documents, it makes sense to store your documents off-site. Store at All Secure Self Storage and save on high-rental office space.
We also have archive boxes for sale
We have a range of unit sizes to suit your changing needs e.g.
- 1m3 Lockers for personal tax papers
- 1.5m x1.5m x3m for filing cabinets & archive boxes
- 6m x3m x3m suitable for installing your own storage racks
Our own accountants have gone for this option!
- For long-term contracts, we will purchase the shelving and negotiate a rental fee to assist with your cash flow
For more details, contact our office.
Need to cellar your wine off site?
Our Kapiti Facility has units built into a retaining wall maintaining a constant temperature suitable for long-term cellaring of wines. Why risk your wine at home, or pay over the odds for refrigerated storage, when you can take advantage of natural temperature moderation as used by wine makers in their own cellars.
There are limited numbers of these units so book now!
You can download a PDF version of the Moving Checklist here >>>
- Arrange disconnection and re-connection of services
- Power, Gas, Telephone
- Cancel any deliveries
- Milk, Papers
- Your local Post Office will assist you with mail redirection. Important Authorities and Business Houses to notify of your change of address are:
- Electoral Office
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Licence Authority
- Inland Revenue Dept
- Financial Adviser
- Insurance Company
- Education Provider
- WINZ Work and Income re Pension/Family Support etc
- Medical Insurance
- Club Memberships
This is not a complete list but it will give you a good idea where to start.
Copy reproduced with permission of the SSAA